Betty Boop November Girl I'm Not Old I'm Vintage Shirt

 To all the people that say “There are poor Betty Boop November Girl I'm Not Old I'm Vintage Shirt  white individuals who have massive struggles how can that be a privilege over X.” Yes there are massive struggles that can be experienced by any human. But going through them with dark skin is not the same experience as going through them with white skin. I am in my 40s, so all this “white privilege” talk wasn’t anything I heard in my 20s. But I remember a time shortly after college when things just fell apart for me. I was just starting to put things back together - and I don’t know why this crossed my mind - but I remember thinking “Thank God at least I am white or this would be even harder.” I really don’t know what prompted that thought but I remember how obvious that was to me then. 

Buy it  :Betty Boop November Girl I'm Not Old I'm Vintage Shirt

Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Skeleton Drinking Coffee Flower Day Dead Dia De Los Muertos Shirt

In A World Full Of Princesses Be A Biker Shirt

Dragon Halloween Vintage Retro Shirt